Re: cvs head: menus and tooltips messages

Le 07.11.2004 20:16:00, Peter Bloomfield a écrit :
On 11/07/2004 12:10:22 PM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

When you move the mouse in the menu entries, you have a tooltip displayed in the status bar.

If we are in the "mailbox" menu, the entry "Reset filter" (msgid: "Reset _filter") doesnt have a tooltip but instead the header of the po file is displayed (multilines)

Hi Jean-Luc:

Thanks for spotting that!  Fixed in cvs.

Peter

BTW: does anyone else miss having a Reset button on the "Subject or Sender" filter? OK, I know I need only to select all the text and hit Enter, call me lazy...

There is a button to select the filter, this is useless as generally, you enter the filter name with the keybord and the "Enter" key does the job... So you can remove it too, or replace it with the reset button ;-)

and another thing: should the icon on both be GTK_STOCK_CLEAR, as it is on the Edit -> Find... dialog?

Regards

Jean-Luc