Re: mail reylaying error

D'oh! Yes, that was the issue precisely.... Thanks a bunch!

-dave

On 05/27/04 10:48:07, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
On 05/27/2004 10:20:12 AM, David L. Dufeau wrote:

Greetings!

I've recently installed Balsa, and am quite happy with it. However, I do have a small problem. I set up balsa to point to a remote server and mailbox giving it an identity- let's call it me foo org I subsequently set up a second account we can call me bar org Later I deleted me foo org from both the preferences and the identity.

The problem: Now, whenever I try to send a message from me bar org, I get the following message:

Could not send the message to me foo org:
550: relaying to <me foo org> prohibited by administrator

Hi Dave:

That sounds like an issue with the Outgoing Mail Server (Settings => Preferences, Mail Servers is first notebook page). I had messages like that when I switched ISPs.