balsa HEAD: 'next unread' ==> crash

Hi all,

like I briefly mentioned in my last post, balsa HEAD crashes on pressing the 'next unread' in a message window (not the main window). My mail is stored in mbox format. I updated from cvs today just to make sure the issue hadn't been fixed yet.

I've attached balsa -d output, strace and backtrace - my pardons, only the balsa-speficic libs have been rebuilt with symbols, but maybe someone with a higher level of understanding than me can make sense of the info.

As always, I'll be happy to provide any further info that might aid in solving the problem!

Oh yeah, and this one is 100% reproducible.

Cheers,
	Kacper