Re: initial thoughts on 2.1/HEAD - trouble checking mail and otherproblems

On 05/05/2004 07:17:55 AM, Pawel Salek wrote:
> On 05/05/2004 11:29:04 AM, Kacper Wysocki wrote:
>>
>> > probably called "Disable APOP no-matter-what". Joys of
>> > interoperability...
>>
>>  I would appreciate this workaround, as there is no way I'll be able
>> to  convince online to fix their brokenness, and I can't really test
>> HEAD  without it.

> It is in CVS now. We are in a middle of some major changes that aim
> at reducing memory usage (so do not use CVS version now if you are
> not ready to take the risk of crashes etc.) but apart from that we
> can release 2.1.3 any day now.

I've been able to deal with crashes so far ;-)
Thanks, I sent out the previous message just as I was updating from
cvs, and I was pleasantly surprised when it was built! I can now check
email in HEAD, and will be primarily using it from now on.

Cheers,
-Kacper

signature.asc