Re: Another balsa 2.0.16 hang backtrace

On 03/05/04 04:01:53, Mario Mikocevic wrote:
> here another one, could someone tell me are my reports helpfull at
> _all_ !?

If anything, our backtraces and straces will raise the stability issue
with the developers. Noone likes hunting for bugs. You might want to
run balsa with catchsegv - I just remembered that myself. Also, trying
to get as much info from the backtrace as possible will certainly make
the dev's happy.

I'm wondering though, what did you do to compile balsa with
symbols? So far the configure process doesn't give me the option do to
so, and doing a CFLAGS='-g' halts the build (See other thread).

-Kacper

PGP signature