Re: Problems compiling Balsa

On 03/05/2004 02:02:21 AM, Pawel Salek wrote:
[ snip ]
> Speaking of which: any takers to rewrite the few places
> GtkOptionMenu is used to use GtkComboBox instead?

...which raises the whole 2.4 issue!  GtkComboBox is `Since:
2.4', so we'll need something like a HAVE_GTK24 condition to make
those changes and keep the tree compatible with older setups
(like mine!).

At some point, we'll probably want a separate 2.4-dependent tree,
to take advantage of some new goodies, like an event-box that
renders transparently in all themes, and recursive thread-
locking.