Re: ANNOUNCE: development balsa-2.1.1 released

On 03/01/2004 06:57:11 PM, J.A. Magallon wrote:
[ snip ]
> A couple issues:
> - Hide messages/Deleted does not work for me. THe deleted
> messages stay there...

What I've noticed is: messages that were deleted when you select
Hide/Deleted go away, but messages you delete later don't--and if
you then unselect Hide/Deleted, the ones that were hidden come
back, and the ones you deleted later are duplicated!  (In the
display, not in the mailstore ;-)

Maybe the view should be updated when flags change...