Re: no delete on imap?

On 06/01/2004 12:49:53 PM, Darko Obradovic wrote:
Hi all,

I just installed balsa-2.1 for the first time and ran into quite some problems. First of all, I can't delete any messages. I can browse my inbox, but the delete option is greyed out in the toolbar and in the context menu. Is that not implemented yet, or do I have a kind of read-only-access to my server? It worked fine in 2.0.17.

It "should work". Does your window title says that the mailbox is opened read-only?

Pawel