Re: balsa-2-0 cvs; autogen.sh error

On 07/22/04 05:19:10, Kacper Wysocki wrote:
[snip]
Running autoheader...
configure.in:23: warning: AC_CANONICAL_HOST invoked multiple times
Running automake-1.4 --gnu  ...
Makefile.am:14: variable `NSSSOURCES' not defined
Makefile.am:14: variable `NSSSOURCES' not defined
Makefile.am:14: variable `NSSSOURCES' not defined
Makefile.am:14: variable `NSSSOURCES' not defined
**Error**: automake-1.4 failed.
[snip]

Hi all,

I know all the devs are focusing on balsa 2.2, and the balsa-2-0 cvs is
therefore not being hacked on too much. However, I've come to depend
greatly on gpg support, and this, along with a couple of other
annoyances in 2.2 (that have already been discussed), still leaves me
using 2.0. Now the 2.0.18 release tarball compiles fine, because
autogen does not need to be called, but I'd much rather see it compile
right out of cvs.

I fixed the above problem by commenting out $(NSSSOURCES) on line 85 of
libmutt/Makefile.am. Balsa compiles and runs fine without it. The variable is indeed not defined - the question
is, is it needed? Is this a local problem I am having?

Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Keep up the good work,
	Kacper