Re : Balsa 2.2.0 end user impressions

On 20.07.2004 14:07:39, Joacher wrote:
Albrecht Dreß wrote:

Hmmm, do you really want to save whe whole *message* ant not all *parts* (or a subset of parts)? I must admit that I never saw a reason for saving messages including the header... But it should not be too complicated.

For me it's the way to check out a message from IMAP server. But, you are right, this feature isn't pivotal.

IMHO the header order is somewhat a matter of taste...

No. I mean, yes, but that doesn't mean there aren't any facts about it: