Re : Re : cvs HEAD: filters with several conditions checked

On 18.07.2004 09:51:18, manu wrote:
On 18.07.2004 06:29:41, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

I setup a filter and in the (simple) condition I check the match for an email both if the To: and the cc: fields.

If I receive a meil where the To: field is for somebody and the cc: field to the (i.e.) balsa-list, the filter is not applied.

This was not the behaviour with 2.0 where the mail was moved as there is no condition on the To: field and the cc: matches.

Hmm it should still match: a match is when the string is found in one of the fields you ask. But to have it right you should use a really recent CVS because the match against CC was not reliable, it has been corrected after the 2.2.0 release IIRC.

Oooops, that is false, 2.2.0 should be fine with respect to CC matches.
Bye
Manu