Re: Balsa UI changes - developer needed

+++ Albrecht Dreß [04-07-14 17:42 +0000]:
> Am 13.07.04 18:07 schrieb(en) Wookey:
> >(as the original word docs)
> >http://www.aleph1.co.uk/armlinux/docs/Slash_Design_UI_change_spec_All_apps.doc
> >http://www.aleph1.co.uk/armlinux/docs/Slash_Design_UI_change_spec_Balsa.doc
>
> Ouch. These [spit] Microsnot formats are bad, even if OOO is now able to
> read them. They may contain viruses and all sorts of other nasty things,
> so you really should avoid to distribute them, even if Linux is not
> affected. Use pdf or something like that...

You are right of course - I was just in a hurry to get something people
could read. I've done it properly now - pdfs are there:
http://www.aleph1.co.uk/armlinux/docs/Slash_Design_UI_change_spec_All_apps.pdf
http://www.aleph1.co.uk/armlinux/docs/Slash_Design_UI_change_spec_Balsa.pdf

> >(or as html)
> >http://www.aleph1.co.uk/armlinux/docs/Slash_Design_UI_change_spec_All_apps.html
> >http://www.aleph1.co.uk/armlinux/docs/Slash_Design_UI_change_spec_Balsa.html
>
> Hmmm, Mozilla displays just empty pages?

Ah- thanx for pointing that out - I checked the output html, but not the
actual on-line version. PHP was swallowing the the file - I've fixed the
server to do the right thing now. Sorry for putting up stuff you can't easily read!

I'll reply to the UI stuff in a mo.

Wookey