"Mark all read" patch

Attached is a patch that adds a "Mark all read" menu item to the Message menu
on the main window.  The menu item has a key binding of ctrl-alt-R.  This
makes it much (MUCH) more convenient to mark all messages in the current
mailbox.  Would appreciate seeing this in CVS.
(patch is against CVS balsa-2-0)

Speaking of marking messages as read, the Message->Toggle menu has Flagged and
New items, but the message context menu Toggle menu has Flagged and Unread.
This in inconsistent labeling for identical functions, and should be
corrected.  Personally, I prefer "Unread", but I won't throw a fit it the were
both changed to "New".

On a different topic, I have a patch I routinely apply to new releases that
makes identity selection much smarter.  It looks at the To and Cc fields in
the message you are replying to, and if there is an identity whose From
address appears in either of those fields, that is the identity for the new
message.  It also correctly updates the "Re:" and "Fwd:" strings in the
Subject header, and updates the message signature if it hasn't been edited
when you change identities.  An earlier version of this patch was in 1.4, but
never made it to 2.0 and 2.1.  I've sent it to the list before, but got no
interest.  Is this anything anyone wants, or should I just continue applying
it to every release on my own?

- Steve Wall

mark-all-read.patch.tar.gz