Re: expand mailbox tree on opening not working

On 01/20/2004 02:50:02 PM, Geoffrey Leach wrote:
> I'm running cvs HEAD, current as of this writing.
> When I open a folder, the threads are not expanded (style ==
> flat)
> This works under 2.0.15

Thanks for pointing that out!  Fixed in cvs--at least on opening,
and on changing threading style.  In 2.0.x, a thread is also
expanded down to a new message when one is added to the mailbox,
if expand-on-open is requested; that's harder to implement in
2.1.0--it was a debatable interpretation of the pref, too!