Re: howto compile balsa?

> balsa-2.1.0 has no working ssl support - perhaps we should have made
> the configure script stop when ssl is requested. I would not try
> gpgme with this release neither.

Well then, not much point in me compiling 2.1.0.. Sorry about that,
didn't know to check that the features I wanted were supported.

Now for the 2.0.16 problem... or maybe I'll try CVS, though as I
understand it there shouldn't be too big of a difference on the stable
branch?

-Kacper

--
My GnuPG public key is available from pgp.mit.edu

PGP signature