Re: Address book questions

>> So, I propose that the balsa folks work with the rubrica guy to get
>> balsa and rubrica working well.  I know I will certainly be
>> contacting rubrica's author.
>
> Any progress on this front? I think what is needed is to choose common
> file format, preferably one that is already commonly used. The part
> that is usually difficult is to make sure that distribution lists (see
> also the RFC8222 syntax for address groups) work correctly.

It turns out that gnome-pim (including gnomecard) is, in fact, still
maintained, only slowly.  I am in contact with the gnome-pim maintainer
and we are working on some of the bugs in the GTK2 version of gnome-pim.

I have not yet looked in to the distribution list problem yet.  I am
not interested in this feature, so perhaps someone else can volunteer.

I also noted this in Bugzilla.

--
Mike

:wq