Re: Idiot question

On 01/18/2004 09:05:43 AM, Pawel Salek wrote:
[ snip ]
> I see this with gtk2 of Fedora Core 1 but not the one of RH9.
> Some defaults have been changed and I guess we should
> explicitely make sure that the focus is right.

OK...after a much delayed upgrade to Fedora...I see it too.

Turns out it's because of gtk-widget-showing the window after
setting up the address--don't ask me what that's all about!  (If
it's a feature, I don't believe it's documented ;-)

Fixed in both branches of cvs.  Sorry for the delay in finding
that!