Balsa becomming crazy after opening a second instance

Hi,

If I use a "mailto" link to compose a message, there is a second
instance of balsa created.

At this moment, all the sorted / deleted mail (I keep the "deleted"
mail in the Trash fur possible undeletion purposes) are considered as
new and go in the inbox, then sorted via the filters and all this
"spam" is reimported twice.

Is there a mean to avoid that? And generally speaking why is it ossible
to have several instances of balsa running for a specific user on the
system?

--
Regards
			- Jean-Luc