feature request - status icon for Forwarded msg?

Version: Balsa 2.2.5

A minor suggestion:

Obviously, there is a status icon when a msg is replied to, but apparently not when a msg is Forwarded. This would be helpful, imo. Currently, there appears to be no indicator that you've already forwarded a msg (assuming I haven't missed something).

Forwarded status is denoted by Eudora, Emacs:Rmail, etc, so I must not be the only one that occasionally forgets this...

Thanks for the great efforts.

Jerry