Re: Balsa 2.2.3 hangs

On 2004.08.16 14:55, Pawel Salek wrote:
On 08/16/2004 01:39:00 PM, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
> I just tried the 2.2 series (was still at 2.0). At startup, balsa
> hangs. It shows the "checking local mail" dialog, then it's
> completely frozen.

...and you have "check mailboxes on startup" checked in preferences?

Yes.

Does it help to switch it off?

I used 2.0 to turn it off, then started 2.2.3 - and it didn't hang.
In fact I'm typing this reply in 2.2.3.

One other issue is that Balsa asks the IMAP password at startup
5 times. I have set balsa to always ask for the IMAP password.
I have 5 identities configured, all with the same IMAP server,
login and password, so it's probably not realizing they're the same.

Mike.