Fwd: cvs HEAD : why are the sounds.in files in POTFILES.in ? [jean-luc coulon wanadoo fr]

Pablo,

I have impression you have forgotten to commit some files to balsa directory when you changed po/POTFILES.in. Your changes break also 'dist' target.

Pawel

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

I've remarked that there are the following file in POTFILES.in:

[...]
libinit_balsa/init_balsa.c
sounds/balsa.soundlist.in   <<---
sounds/email.soundlist.in   <<---
src/ab-main.c
[...]

As thse files dont exist, I cannot run intltool-update in the po directory without having edited this file before.

Regards

Jean-Luc