Re: balsa-2.2.2 released

Hi,

I try to get balsa 2.2.2 working under RH9, but RPM depencies force me to upgrade about every package on my PC. Tried the link to Carlos Morgado's FTP server as mentioned on the download page but it needs an account and password. Any idea if I can find there what I need anyway, and if so how to get there? If not, is it possible to install 2.2.2 on a not-so-up-to-date machine? I prefer RPM since compiling isn't my speciality and I don't want to break the dependency database.

Regs,
Marco