Bug in balsa?

Hi,

I'm not sure this is really related to Balsa. I was just typing a message when all of a sudden my input wasn't processed anymore. I could still edit the text with the mouse (mark, copy/cut/paste), but typing was impossible. After cutting out all the text and inserting it again I could type again.

A bit later, I noticed this message in my xterm:

pc rocket:/$ Window manager warning: Working around an application
which called XSetInputFocus (None) or with RevertToNone instead of
RevertToPointerRoot, this is a minor bug in some application. If you
can figure out which application causes this please report it as a bug against that application.

Any idea what that may be about?

Best regards,

Andreas