messages tagged as unread in HEAD

After a bit more investigation I found that not only messages with
empty subjects were affected. Some of these messages will appear with
no From: entry, and a date of 12/31/1969 07:00:00 PM, until I do a
{open message, reply, forward} on them, at which point the blanks are
filled. I'll happily post more of these 'unread' messages on request -
I got lots!
This one is from my sent-box, and gets tagged unread when I start HEAD.

Cheers,
	Kacper

What do you mean by 'actual cost'?
If you mean _what_ the actual cost is, I'll tell you I haven't got the=20
numbers right now.

On 2002.10.18 05:40 RK wrote:
> Would it be an actual cost?
>=20