Re: Problems marking mailbox as containing new mails

On 04/26/2004 02:24:17 PM, tn fenster wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have the following problem with balsa-2.0.17: it marks
> mailboxes as containing new mails that in fact don't. When I
> open the maibox, all mails are marked as read. But when I close
> balsa, open it again and then check mails the same mailboxes
> get re-marked. The mailboxes are always the same. Any ideas on
> that?

Does a subfolder contain the new mail?  In 2.0.x, a mailbox with
new mail and one with a subfolder containing new mail are shown
in the same way (using color).  In 2.1 they're shown differently
(not using color: bold for new mail, oblique for subfolder with
new mail, bold oblique for both).