Re: HEAD cvs, "Next unread" button in the main window toolbas hasgone

On 04/24/2004 03:53:41 PM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This global parameter (simple threaded, flat or JWZ) has no
> effect. The only one that is used is the one you get from the
> "Display" menu.

It's used the first time you open a new mailbox--after that, the
previous setting is used.  At some point, we may implement the
idea of using default settings, and then it would be used until
you explicitly override it.

> Why does this button has gone. It is now only in the message
> window. When you use a preview window, it is a *very* useful
> button.

I believe it's still part of the standard buttons--try Settings:
Toolbars...Main window: Restore toolbar to standard buttons.