Re: Display "all headers" and various problems

Am 2004.04.19 10:32 schrieb(en) Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh):
> Hi,
>
> I use HEAD with Albrecht patch.
>
> 1 - display all headers
> ------------------------
> When I do a display all headers only "some" headers are displayes. And
> the number of headers displayed vary. Some messages have few headers
> displayed other have many ....

I played a bit with this:

It's the same whether you enabled all or only some headers only Subject,
Date, From, Reply To, To and Cc are shown. In inline-msgs everything works
like expected.

cu
/Steffen

--
 /"\
 \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict

signature.asc