'search in email body' and 'input methods'

Hi all,

what's up with the context menu on emails?

For reading emails, "Input Methods"? How does that even apply?

and for writing& reading:
Grayed out context selections? How about just displaying the selections
that do apply?

Although I remember this being discussed previously on the list, I took
a look in bugzilla and found nothing. Shouldn't the above be considered
bugs?

Also, on rare occasions, people post emails that are so big that I'm
inclined to depend on a 'search in message body' feature. I was
surprised that I was unable to find this in balsa.

A global search feature to replace 'search in mailbox' would also do
good, since now the only way to conveniently search across several
mailboxen is to grep..

Cheers,
	Kacper

PGP signature