Aw: No gpg on CVS?

> just wondering: when I pull balsa from CVS and run autogen, the thus
> generated configure script does not offer me gpgme - support. Neither does
> rel. 2.1.2. Is this wanted?

I'm preparing a huge patch to bring gpg(me) support back to head. My plan is to submit it later this week or the next weekend.

Please note that gpg support will *not* work reliably with 2.1/HEAD due to some nasty gmime bugs. Furthermore, you must install the gmime cvs release as the 2.1.3 tarball has some other bugs...

Cheers,

Albrecht.