balsa 2.0.17 success story and/or threads problem ?

Hi,

well, I'm running 2.0.17 recompiled with --disable-threads for a _week_ now
and not a single problem (knock knock on wood :).
Balsa is run under gdb and only window minimized overnight.

So basicaly all my problems were libthread problems.
Are devs aware of any code races and problems as such ?!

--
Mario Mikocevic (Mozgy)
mozgy at htnet dot hr