Re: Problem installing 2.1.2-1 on RH9

On 04/05/2004 07:22:59 PM, Philip Rhoades wrote:
> People,
>
> I tried:
>
> 	balsa-2.1.2-1.i386.rpm
>
> but got:
>
> error: Failed dependencies:
>         libgmime-2.0.so.2 is needed by balsa-2.1.2-1

That's a binary building error: I have rebuilt the src.rpm on a box with
gmime package installed and the linker picked up the dynamic gmime
library instead of the static library included in the rpm. Hm. Anyway, I
uploaded a fixed balsa*i386.rpm that has no such dependency.

Pawel
PS. remaining problems were just a question of having libgnomeprint-devel
package installed.