Re: another balsa wishlist

On 2003.09.22 16:45, Magick wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 00:16:13, Bobby D. Bryant wrote:
>>
>> On 2003.09.22 15:11, Kacper Wysocki wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, here's another balsa wishlist.
>>
>> It would also be nice if, whenever you clicked "compose", it would
>> automatically select the sender identity associated with the
>> currently active mailbox.  I've been sending lots of messages from
>> the wrong me, because I forget to manually set the ID every time.
>
> This is already possible see Mailbox => Edit... in the dialog you can
> select the identity to use.

Could I trouble someone to explain how to do that?  The dialog isn't
self-explanatory, and for some reason the help doesn't pop anything up.
(I'm using 2.0.14, and the helpd _does_ work in some other contexts
I've tried.)

BTW, I have an identity associated with each mailbox, but the "current"
one is not picked up automagically.

--
Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas