Re: Balsa wishlist

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the reply. I upgraded from 2.0.6 to the 2.0.14 version, which
supports the auto-commit. For the filter functionality: I assume that the `on
reception` performs its actions after downloading. This prevents the mail
from being shown, but it still arrives which should not happen. I am not
aware of the programming inpact for such a feature, but it will make life
again a little more bearable :-)

Thanks again,
Marco