Re: [Q] : could someone report success with filters on reception ?

On 09/18/2003, emmanuel ALLAUD wrote:
[ snip ]
> Yes we should definitely make it clearer and usable. Though I
> don't have any suggestion there (moreover Francisco pointed
> also that it is confisuing to have filters in 2 different top-
> level menus...)
> Bye
> Manu

OK, so maybe we need a new Filters menu, with Filters => Edit
(which pops up the same dialog as Edit => Filters...) and Filters
=> Apply ((which pops up the same dialog as Mailbox => Edit/Apply
Filters)?

Or were we trying to cut down on the number of menus...? ;-)