Re: CVS compile problems (gpgme)
- From: Mario Mikocevic <mario mikocevic htnet hr>
- To: Carlos Morgado <chbm gnome org>
- Cc: balsa-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: CVS compile problems (gpgme)
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:40:55 +0200
On 2003.09.16 13:27, Carlos Morgado wrote:
> On 2003.09.16 12:19, Mario Mikocevic wrote:
> > I wonder why is now gpgme mandatory !?
> cause HEAD is now a devel branch unfit for human consumption :)
Ok, I can grok that. :)
Next Q - where should I start looking if I want to add following functionality :
- sorting mailboxes by (unread/total) number [that already exists]
open mailboxes displayed on top and possibly sorted by name or other number
Mario Mikocevic (Mozgy)
mozgy at hinet dot hr
It's never too late to have a good childhood!
The older you are, the better the toys!
My favourite FUBAR ...
] [Thread Prev