Re: CVS compile problems (gpgme)

On 2003.09.16 13:27, Carlos Morgado wrote:
> On 2003.09.16 12:19, Mario Mikocevic wrote:
> >
> > I wonder why is now gpgme mandatory !?
> cause HEAD is now a devel branch unfit for human consumption :)

Ok, I can grok that. :)

Next Q - where should I start looking if I want to add following functionality :

 - sorting mailboxes by (unread/total) number [that already exists]
   open mailboxes displayed on top and possibly sorted by name or other number

Mario Mikocevic (Mozgy)
mozgy at hinet dot hr
It's never too late to have a good childhood!
      The older you are, the better the toys!
My favourite FUBAR ...