Non local URL request

Hello!
As I can see in the source code of current version (2.0.14), you
specifically
choosed not to load remote resource when showing HTML message. If I can
understand your reasons (spam etc.), I think users should be free of
choose
whether or not loading this resource, so I think you should enable this
function in the next release, adding also an option in the preferences
dialog.
Sorry for my bad English.
Waiting for reply,
	Shogun

--

The Shogun greets you. Have fun and enjoy your life!
-I'm known also as: Psiol, GreenPanda