Re: CVS compile problem

On 2003.09.11 14:15, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> On 09/11/2003, Mario Mikocevic wrote:
> [ snip ]
> > libbalsa.c:380:25: keymap_defs.h: No such file or directory
> Until ssl support is restored, you'll need to configure --
> without-ssl.

Thanks !
It compiled now.

Few things I observed ->

Changelog says that libmutt is gone forever but :

# grep -l libmutt **/*(.) | wc -l

so there are still a lot of files that reference it (mostly .po).
What you intend to do with them !?

Next, word wraping _still_ does not work quite right, I have WordWrap
turned off in preferences but it wraps nevertheless.

umh, just noticed that my .signature is not working anymore too ..
(from 2.0.14 release to 2.1.0)

.signature typed manualy ..