Remote account to be able to code something ;-)

    Hi all,
I think I won't be able to have a decent computer
before at least mid-october now, perhaps even later
than that (meaning I'll have a turkey before it ;-).
So I wondered if someone could set up an account
somewhere where I could code on balsa. The thing is I
would need the place for a full balsa tree and a bit
more (it is quite a lot because of the compilation
files and the like), plus I'll certainly use some
bandwidth during the tests, and obviously some CPU
power during compils.
But anyway if someone has that and is ready to let me
in via ssh, it would be great ;-) And if not, not
problem I'll improve my guitat player skills (and this
needs a lot of time ;-)
Bye
Manu