Msgs not copied to Sentbox

Hi,

somehow, sometime, something went wrong. When I previously sent mails
with Balsa, messages used to get copied into the Sentbox. Lately,
however, this doesn't work anymore. In Settings/Preferences/Mail
Options/Outgoing/Other Options the field for "Copy outgoing mail to
sentbox" is still checked. Also, I tried to assign another mailbox as
sentbox, to no avail.

I use Balsa 2.0.15 on Debian/sid with Gnome 2.4. The last entry in the
Sentbox dates from Sep 19, if that is of any use.

Any suggestions what could be wrong there are welcome. :-)

Best regards,

Andreas