Re: Request to mailing list balsa-list rejected

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 11:32:12PM +0100, Carlos Morgado wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 14:41:56, Andrew Lau wrote:
> >Could you please allow messages containing "X-Loop:
> >It'll make it a lot easier for everyone in basla-devel to keep track of
> >the package's status in the distro and bugs that have been reported via
> >us.
> >
> How do you do that in mailman ?
> However, the right way would be for the debian bts to subscribe to the list
> with the nomail option.

I don't know.

> Actually, the right way to do it would be to tell debian bts bugzilla and
> have it link its bugs with bugzilla bugs and not spam the list :)

then I realised that it'll probably be bounced and never reach me since
it doesn't contain "X-PTS-Package: balsa" in its header. This is a
feature to stop spammers from hitting everyone subscribed to the PTS for
a package.

So please send me the confirmation request, or confirm the subscription
manually for me please (and turn on nomail!).

Yours sincerely,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

	 Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau    Computer Sci. UNSW & Debian GNU/Linux
	   <netsnipe(+)users.sf.net\0>    <alau(+)cse.unsw.edu.au\0>
   GnuPG 1024D/2E8B68BD:  0B77 73D0 4F3B F286 63F1  9F4A 9B24 C07D 2E8B 68BD
				       -
		    "Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
       Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency!"

Digital signature