printing HTML message

Running Balsa 2.0.15 under Debian 3.0 on Pentium hardware; using
maildir structure for mailboxes:

HTML messages are displayed properly, but when the message is printed,
only the heading is visible.  There are no "content" and "message
parts" tabs in the message window.

I have not found a way to save the message to a file so they can be
opened and printed with a browser.

I immediately trash most HTML messages, but this is an important
message.  Is there a way to print it without (blush) forwarding it to a
friend who has a Windows machine?

RLH