How to start opera on html links from balsa?

Hello balsa people,

I encounter the balsa (2.0.15 and earlier versions) on Solaris 8 does not launch Opera on html links in mail body but launches standard Netscape.  gconf-editor displays /desktop/gnome/applications/browser/exec="opera" (needs_term=false, nremote=false).  Please help me to tune the feature properly (I want to start new page in existing opera session).  Maybe netscape is hardcoded in Sun-GNOME2 distribution?

Best regards,
                             Eliseev Vladimir