Bugzilla usage

Hi all,

I'm getting the impression that balsa's Bugzilla could need some more
love and better organization. There are currently 91 bugs open, quite a
lot, especially since some of them obvioulsy never got inspected, and
some didn't get closed although they should, for example #118620.

I'll try to invest some time in the next few days to help improving the
current situation. Is there any chance to subscribe to all changes made
to balsa-bugzilla? I'm quite new to this.

bye,

Darko Obradovic

PGP signature