Re: Debian debugging notes for "Reporting Bugs" page

I don't maintain that page, and cannot post, but have a thought....

As the guy that first asked about debugging info: Do you think the
information is really necessary? I had an odd bug, Pavel and I worked
it out. Your information about adding the debugging symbols was
invaluable, and I really appreciate it. But, Balsa is fairly stable and
most people will have no need for this.

Thank again, I am once again a happy camper. Kudos to you and Pavel!

Tom Lamm