feature-request: delete thread

Hi,

i have been using mutt for quite some time now and just discovered basa.
I'm really impressed by the easy of use, features and most important
compatibility with my mbox files used with mutt.

There's just one thing missing: a simple "Delete Thread" command. It would
be great if I would not have to delete 20 or so single mails from one
thread but could kill them all with one single command.

Thanks

Philipp

Philipp Weis, Freiburg, Germany                    pweis@pweis.com
GnuPG public key available from pweis.com or keyservers (C4EF0979)