Re: GPG and balsa 1.4.x

Hi,

Quoting Holger Lange <holger@fnb.tu-darmstadt.de>:

> Is it possible to implement the GPG support from 2.0.x into 1.4.x?

I'm working on GPG support for Balsa 1.4.x but I have still problems with
multi-threading with GPGME library and Balsa :-(

My work is only for support of RFC 2015 and RFC 2440 (OpenPGP message i.e. ASCCI
PGP signed/crypted message). Albrecht Dress' work is for RFC 3156 (PGP/MIME
messages). At the present time, I have a patch for Balsa 1.3.6 : see
http://foxy.free.fr

If I succeed in resolving my problems with multi-threading, maybe I will
backport Albrecht's work in Balsa 1.4.x. But I think it will better to merge our
work in Balsa 2.0 first.

A++ Foxy.

--
Laurent Cheylus <foxy@free.fr> OpenPGP ID 0x5B766EC2