Re: Re: ANNOUNCE: balsa-2.0.10 and balsa-1.4.3 released
- From: Emmanuel <e allaud wanadoo fr>
- To: albrecht dress arcor de
- Cc: balsa-list gnome org, dobradovic gmx de
- Subject: Re: Re: ANNOUNCE: balsa-2.0.10 and balsa-1.4.3 released
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:36:12 -0400
On 2003.03.25 05:49, email@example.com wrote:
> > And here's my first problem. :)
> > GPG is completely missing in the README/INSTALL-files, and that's
> > good. I wonder, how current they are anyways? What about all the
> > build-options, "./configure --help" and these files are quite out of
> > sync, some cleanups would be fine.
> > Some additions about package requirements would be fine as well.
> See http://home.arcor.de/dralbrecht.dress/balsa/balsa2-gpg.html... But
> I agree that there sould be a note in the package files...
> Cheers, Albrecht.
Just a comment on the web site (which is great because it is clear and
short) : add the keyserveroptions http-honor-proxy thing because it
will block all PBKAC like me ;-)
] [Thread Prev