Re: GnuPG news [patch]

On 2003.03.24 00:03, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> On 03/23/2003, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> [ snip ]
>> P.S.: btw, do you think it's a good idea to *force* using gnome 2.2
>> now? It seems to fix some issues (like scrolling the index to the
>> selected line), but I'm afraid some people out there are still
>> fighting with gnome 2. Just my ¤ 0.01...
>
> Perhaps in HEAD, with a balsa-2.0 branch for the rest of us?

Yes for me too : gnome-2.2 is certainly better but for the common work
the bugs of gnome-2.0 do not hit me very often, and I think we must
maintain balsa for gnome2.0 for a while because people have still
distros dased on gnome-2.0. For the bugs we just have to point the
people to a gnome upgrade.
Bye
Manu