Re: pgp status pixmap

On 2003.03.19 20:14:01 +0000 Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> On 19.03.03 20:24, Carlos Morgado wrote:
>>> Oh, and your attachment was broken.
>>>

>> it was ? i was fidling with the encription option, but i got some errors
>
> It was... The source shows it's actually an external body:

> Note: this is _not_ the real body!
>
> Did you try encrypting with my patch? That would be an indication for
> something nasty going on! Can you be more specific there?

I honestly can't remember if I touched the sign/encrypt option on
that message but I was definitly running a enable-gpgme version.

The URL matches the subject so I'd venture it's either a
copy'n'paste blunder gone terribly wrong or a bad case of
misplaced pointers. I'll try to duplicate it when I get home.

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds