Re: pgp status pixmap

On 2003.03.19 18:35:47 +0000 Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> On 18.03.03 23:34, Carlos Morgado wrote:
>> grey: uncheck
>> green: good
>> red: bad
>>
>> simple :)
>> right ? :)
>
> Hmm, do you want this to change in the index when a message is read (this
> can NOT be done before, as when building the index the msg stream is not

of course, i just think it's a waste of screen space not craming a bit
more of info into the icon :)

> available - same game as with attachment icon)? I must admit that then I
> first have to learn how to do that...

We get the attachment info when we're scanning the messages to build the
message list (from the MIME headers)

> Oh, and your attachment was broken.

it was ? i was fidling with the encription option, but i got some errors
Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds